Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Factory Town Review at Hellnotes

I've got a review over at Hellnotes.com of Jon Bassoff's latest psycho-noir Factory Town, and I'd love for you to take a look. You might remember that Bassoff's Corrosion was one of my top reads of last year, and I gave Factory Town a brief write-up in my Halloween round-up recently. 

If that's enough to sell you on it, you can peruse the ordering info by clicking below. Otherwise, check out my full review at Hellnotes, and let me know what you think. I'd love some visitors over there (and the issue with commenting appears to be fixed).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1940544378/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1940544378&linkCode=as2&tag=book0a46-20&linkId=QRYUODMOW2KBFWMY
Jon Bassoff's Factory Town is available as a print or e-book.

6 comments:

  1. I read your review, and I plan to add the book to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great - and I shall pop over there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I'm slacking on my blogging, but I wanted to prove that I'm still working on things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have a look. I did enjoy Corrosion from him.

    ReplyDelete