Tuesday, September 29, 2015

31 Days of Silent Horror Films Begins Oct. 1 at Film Dirt

Since I'm writing a book on lost horror films, I might be able to get away with arguing that this is a book-related post.

I'm proud and excited to announce that starting this Thursday at Book Dirt's sister site Film Dirt, I'm challenging myself to watch and blog about 31 different silent horror films in the month of October. 

If your knowledge of silent horror begins and ends with Nosferatu, you might be surprised to learn what other terrors the world of silent film has to offer.

I'd love to have some of you visit me there.

http://filmdirtblog.blogspot.com/
31 Days of Silent Horror Films, just in time for Halloween month.

5 comments:

  1. This should be interesting. I can't think of many silent horror films. I can think of several horror films that might have been better if they had been silent.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out


    ReplyDelete
  2. . I've seen any silent horror films, so I'm looking forward to reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed so far...even if the first is the only one I hadn't seen nor knew of...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting. You can try this site where heavily discount on Fashion & Lifestyle category, mobiles,
    etc Big Saving Day – Home, Kitchen and more Amazon shopping

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Post ! You can get love back and all astro course of action by help of vashikaran mantra. Top Indian Astrologer Service in London is more power astrology solution provider and control any person.

    Top Indian Astrologer Service London | Top Indian Astrologer Service London UK | Top Indian Astrologer Service in London UK

    ReplyDelete